Hello guys & gals. I wanted to do a little more than just my ‘About Me’ & show who I am & a little more less about how my blog will turn out.
- My first name, Alyssa, I feel like does not describe ME. I prefer to be called Elaine.
- Owls are the absolute cutest thing in the world to me. I love owls so much.
- I’m a bit of a perfectionist but I know in reality no one is perfect. I am satisfied with my own kind of perfect.
- Arts & crafts have always been a little escape and stress relief for me.
- Drawing mandalas/flowery-ish doodles are a habit on all my school assignments.
- Nature photography has somewhat been an interest to me recently.
- Texas country music/concerts are what I live for. I promise even on my sick days you can find me dancing & singing there.
- I would say I’m just a little obsessed with Blake Shelton. I once cut Miranda Lambert’s face off their wedding picture & put my face. So sad that it still hangs on my bedroom wall today.
- Manis & pedis are a must in my life. Nail polishes are a collection of mine.
- Boutiques & little clothing shops are just too cute. I love shopping in little individual stores more than well known places.
- I’m a huge Josh Abbott Band & Kevin Fowler fan.
- As well as Texas, a huge fan.
Thank you for reading more about me. I hope you enjoyed, stay cute!